The November 2012 issue of World of Interiors featured this editorial spread of American socialite KK Auchincloss’ apartment in Paris. The flat, located on the Place des Etats-Unis in the 16th arrondissement, was photographed by Fritz von der Schulenburg. Continue reading to view more images.
- CARAT & Co. Diamond Stud Earrings . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Boutique Moschino Ruffle Detail Blouse . . . Click Here to Purchase
- TOME Freedom For All Ruffled Cotton Shirt . . . Click Here to Purchase
- CARAT & Co. Fancy Emerald Ring . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Altuzarra Matisse Black Pencil Skirt . . . Click Here to Purchase
- NARS Jungle Red Nail Polish . . . Click Here to Purchase
- YSL Black Leather Tribute Sandals . . . Click Here to Purchase
For $90 a night you can stay in this charming AirBnB rental in the seaside town of Chania, Greece.
This property, located in Aix-en-Provence, 1.5 km south-east of the historic centre, is a superb 18th century bastide set in 2,400 sq. m. of walled gardens. It comprises 550 sq. m. of living space including 150 sq. m. of outbuildings. It has been beautifully renovated and the reception rooms retain many fine period features such as parquet, wood panelling and plaster mouldings; six bedrooms; large openings looking onto the terraces and knot garden. It also features a swimming pool and pool house with large orangerie and six fountains.