Marine Vacth is a French actress and model, known for her campaigns with Chloé and Yves Saint Laurent beauty (where she was asked to replace Kate Moss). Her role last year in Francois Ozon’s Young and Beautiful saw her star rise further and an interview with W magazine revealed her favorite pieces of clothes include Levi’s 501 jeans; Rick Owens leather jackets; handbags by the French label Tremouliere; and pumps by Gianvito Rossi for evening. Continue reading to view an expanded style file.
Actress Julianne Moore was among the nominees for most influential people of the year at the Time 100 Gala. For the event Moore wore a black off-the-shouler sequin mini-dress paired with black platform heels and a metallic box clutch. Definitely the best red carpet look of the evening! Continue reading to view additional images of her look.
For the tenth year running Hollywood actresses and fashion world it-girls mingled at CHANEL’s annual Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner. This year’s event brought out stars such as Emily Mortimer, Uma Thurman and Lake Bell to the restaurant Balthazar alongside the likes of Stephanie Seymour, Joan Smalls, Karlie Kloss, Laura Love and many more. Continue reading to visit the full image gallery.
Love this look that fashion blogger Olivia Palermo was snapped wearing back at the beginning of April while walking her dog with husband Johannes Huebl. Olivia wore a contrasting animal print and black fur coat teamed with distressed jeans and black ankle boots. She toted a Givenchy Antigona Satchel Bag with a Fendi fur charm. Continue reading to view additional images of her look.
- Wonderland Sun City Sunglasses . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Equipment Polka Dot Riley T-Shirt Blouse . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Mark Cross Manray Rattan Satchel Bag . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Emilio Pucci Canvas Flared Pants . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Kate Spade New York Ambrosi Place Wicker Clutch . . . Click Here to Purchase
* * * *
Never Miss What’s New from RDuJour: Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Kate Bosworth takes RDuJour’s vote for one of the best dressed at the opening weekend of Coachella 2015. Somehow managing to engage her inner hippy while not looking as if she was wearing a Halloween costume. Also loved her makeup at the Coach pool party. More images below + guide to shopping her look.
* * * *
* * * *
- Dorothee Schumacher White Silk Blouse . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Nina Ricci Tuxedo-Bib Blouse . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Rag & Bone Distressed Skinny Jeans . . . Click Here to Purchase
- AMO Stix in Soulmate Destroy Skinny Jeans . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Aquazzura Follow Me Suede Booties . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Aquazzura Black Suede “Beverly Hills” Sandals . . . Click Here to Purchase
* * * *
* * * *
Model Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted shopping with a friend in Los Angeles, California, last week. She wore a cropped black t-shirt teamed with black skinny jeans and suede ankle boots, accessorizing with a classic monogram Gucci handbag. Continue reading to view additional images of her look.