Last month French supermodel, designer and tastemaker Inès de la Fressange opened up a new eponymous boutique in Paris. Located in the Saint Germain district at 24, rue de Grenelle, the space is outfitted with de la Fressange’s new line of clothing, accessories, home goods and stationery.
- Isabel Marant Eddie Striped Cotton Shirt . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Marco Bicego Cairo 18k Thirteen-Strand Bracelet . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Roger Vivier Miss Viv Leather Shoulder Bag . . . Click Here to Purchase
- The Row Ashland Cropped Mid-Rise Straight Leg Jeans . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Loro Piana Jari New Baker Stretch-Twill Trousers . . . Click Here to Purchase
- Tod’s Gommini Blue Suede Loafers . . . Click Here to Purchase
* * * *
Model Nine D’Urso, the daughter of French fashion icon Ines de la Fressange, stars in this editorial from Madame Figaro. Photographed by Ellen von Unwerth, the shoot features Nine wearing quirky looks while posing around the streets of Paris. Continue reading to view additional images.
Roger Vivier selected Parisian it-girl Jeanne Damas to front the the Autumn/Winter 2015-16 collection campaign. For the campaign Damas was photographed on the streets of the French capital wearing iconic brand styles such as the Miss Viv bag in patent leather and the Sphere Trompette heels.
Of the collaboration brand ambassador Ines de la Fressange said,“Jeanne has a medieval name and a Syrian surname and she is a modern and typically Parisian young woman. She is already a fashion icon but laughs comfortable in the face of fashion and trends. In jeans she is sophisticated and in a dress she is cool. Jeanne represents an attitude that’s undeniably what young women of her generation like about her. Roger Vivier is also focusing on these women: women who have fun with clothes and accessories, who’ve looked at photos of their mothers but invented their own style. Welcome to Faubourg Saint Honoré”.
* * * *
* * * *
Never Miss What’s New from RDuJour: Subscribe to Our Mailing List